At Elite Gate Automation we provide two forms of Maintenance & Service for your Gates, carrying extensive parts for most manufacturers; we are experienced in all makes of gate automation and all brands of access control.
Elite Rapid Response (ERR)
We can assist you with our Rapid Response which operates on a 24 hours 7 days a week basis to cover unexpected breakdowns, vandalism and other eventualities.
We endeavour to resolve the issues within the first hour and should you require parts, we will quote accordingly before carrying out any work.
Elite Scheduled Servicing (ESS)
We carry out a six monthly scheduled 10 Point Maintenance check on the back of a Maintenance Contract that runs from between 1–3 years.
This ensures continued safety, continued efficiency and continued performance. It reduces the risk of breakdown and increases the longevity of the equipment. Prevention is always better than cure!
Elite Urgent Repairs (EUR)
To book an Urgent Engineer’s visit we require the call out charge (detailed below) to be paid in full.
Payment can be made via BACS/bank transfer (details on request) or by cash/cheque.
CALL OUT CHARGE RATES
Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm
- £80 for the First Hour and £60 thereafter
Monday to Friday 8pm – 8am
- £120 for the First Hour and £80 thereafter
Weekends and Bank Holidays
- £120 for the First Hour and £90 thereafter
What’s included in a service?
All maintenance work is undertaken at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time and will include:
- Lubricate all motor parts & gate hinges
- Clean all safety equipment including photocells
- Check all hardware, nuts, fixings, welding etc
- Check and adjust any system settings where applicable
- Clean all accessories, keypads, intercoms, locks etcClean and lubricate manual release mechanisms
- Carry out an operation and safety check of the gateway and advise